This week Danny has discovered an affinity to the boy that lives next door. As his best friend, Danny has to see him absolutely, every day! They both like to hang out at our house, so now instead of having one kid, I have two! They're both extremely cute, but having two boys around definitely changes the dynamics. "Tattling" has become a new word in my nanny experience.
Humorous moment: (see below)
Danny and his friend literally prefer to stand up and watch TV, even when offered to sit down on the comfortable couch with a pillow and or blanket...
If we all could watch TV like this, Americans would be a lot skinnier!
Letter days were a lot harder to have this week, since we could only stay around the house.
Here is the best that I came up with:
"R": Race car day
Here is the best that I came up with:
"R": Race car day
"S": Superhero day/storytelling
"T": Two boys/Together as best friends/TV
"U": If "u" are home, we must see you! (referring to his new friend)
"V": very short day because they left for the beach!
Sara and I at Truckaroo
http://www.truckeroodc.com/www/
http://www.truckeroodc.com/www/
Truckaroo was a fun event here in DC because we got to try out whichever food truck we wanted. I ended up getting fish tacos which were DELICIOUS! They were loaded with guacamole and everything else that is yummy. Sara went for Korean tacos (since she served her mission there).
.jpg)

I love that they stand up to watch TV. hehehe. And those truck look like a blast. Way to be brave and try new things!
ReplyDelete